Summer Fun Card + Guest Designer at CRAFT Challenge

Hi everyone,
Hope you are doing good!!
It's Thursday and as you all know, I am guest designing at CRAFT Challenge Blog this month. So, time to share my 4th and last inspirational post!! I really enjoyed being a part of the fun. Thank you so much Jo and the CRAFT team. 

Now, on to today's challenge..
This week the theme is - Summer!

Our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. Winner will receive 4 digi images of choice.

Here is my card..
I used the digi image from Bugaboo - Sketchy Pool. She is so adorable. I loved coloring her using Shinhan Touch Markers.
 Hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by!! I would love to hear your valuable thoughts.. 

I am entering this into-
Crafting circle - ATG using Bugaboo image 

Until next time, Happy crafting!!

2 comments: